Soaring Falcon Opportunities
"Soaring Falcon Opportunity" are opportunities that each student is given academically to be successful in the classroom. One goal I have for all of my classes is 100% student success. In order to obtain this each student has to maximize the opportunity when it arises. Below is a list of the opportunities available:
- Late work is to be held until the last two days of the unit.
- Quiz 1- Students will be able to use notes on quiz.
- Quiz 2- Students will be allowed to do an "error analysis" on original quiz.
- Extra Credit is offered weekly by reviewing the recommended list of Brain Pop videos. Please view "ALL Classes" tab for more information.
- If student earn a grade of an "F" on a quiz, he/she MUST to come to tutorial on Wednesday mornings at 8:00am for a retake the first Wednesday after exam. Teacher must be notified if staying.
Please review the parent letters I have attached below to give you an insight on what your student is learning in science along w/ some guiding questions to ask and/or answer w/ him or her. I hope this helps and prompt conversation beyond the classroom.